This is set of Holiday Bingo cards created using A2Z Puzzler The set includes 10 picture bingo cards with holiday and winter themed images. There is also a set of call cards. Holiday picture bingo would make a fun activity for your school holiday party or your Christmas party with young children.
Holiday Picture Bingo Instructions
- Cut the call cards apart
- Give each player one of the holiday picture bingo cards.
- Give each player a way to mark the spaces on the cards. Small pieces of wrapped candy make wonderful markers, especially if you are using these for a classroom party.
- Place the call cards in a small container.
- Pick one of the call cards at random.
- Read the clue call card. For younger children, you might also tell them what the picture looks like.
- If the player has the corresponding holiday picture on his card, he covers the space on the card with his marker.
- Continue drawing clues and marking cards in this manner.
- When a player has covered a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row, he shouts “Bingo!”
- Check the pictures in the covered row against the clues you called so far to make sure the player did not incorrectly cover any of the pictures. If the player really has a row covered, he wins that round.