If you are looking for a fun Halloween activity for a kids party, here is a set of Halloween Bingo cards created using A2Z Puzzler. The set includes 10 picture bingo cards with Halloween themed images. There is also a set of call cards.
This set of bingo cards was created with the Halloween Picture List for A2Z Puzzler. You can use this list to create more bingo cards or different games and puzzles.
Halloween Bingo Instructions
- Cut the call cards apart
- Give each player one of the Halloween picture bingo cards.
- Give each player a way to mark the spaces on the cards. Small pieces of wrapped Halloween candy make wonderful markers, especially if you are using these for a classroom party. Or use small party favors.
- Place the call cards in a small container. If you have a witch’s hat, even better.
- Pick one of the call cards at random.
- Describe what is on the call card and then hold it up so the players can see it.
- If the player has the same Halloween picture on his card, he covers the space on the card with his marker.
- Continue drawing clues and marking cards in this manner.
- When a player has covered a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row, he shouts “Bingo!”
- Check the pictures in the covered row against the pictures you called so far to make sure the player did not incorrectly cover any of the pictures. If the player really has a row covered, he wins that round.